Lanjaghan, Lanjaghan Road, Onchan Farm For Sale in Abbeylands, Onchan
- A Rare Opportunity to Purchase a Plot with Planning Approval for a Farmhouse & Farm Yard Outbuildings
- Circa 247 Acres of Ring-Fenced Agricultural Land with Panoramic Views
- Planning Approval for a New 3000 sq foot Farmhouse
- Planning Approval for New Farm Outbuildings and Barn
- Situated within a 15 Minute Drive from Douglas & 25 Minutes from the Airport
IntroductionCirca 247 acres of land with the benefit of panoramic rural and mountain views, close proximity to the curtilage of Douglas and Onchan with the attraction of planning application approval for Farmhouse and yard. The Isle of Man offers 0% Corporation Tax for most businesses, no capital gains or inheritance tax, personal income tax at 20% with a maximum tax cap of £200,000 per annum.
Directions to property
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and telephone are all available to the property. Private drainage will need to be installed as part of the re-development scheme. OFFERS and VIEWING Strictly by appointment through the Agent, Harmony Homes. POSSESSION Freehold vacant possession on completion. DISCLAIMER These particulars, although believed to be correct, are for information only and do not constitute or form any contract nor should any statement contained therein be relied upon as a presentation of fact. Neither the seller, Harmony Homes, nor any employee of the firm has the authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property and cannot accept liability for any error or errors in the particulars. It is the sole responsibility of any prospective purchaser or lessee to verify the description of the property and make his own proper enquiries, searches and inspection.