Land, on the Outskirts of Douglas, IM4 Land For Sale in Douglas
- 283 Acres of Land in an Idyllic Location (Attracts Grazing & Farm Subsidy Income)
- Planning Permission in Perpetuity to Build an 8000 Square Foot Manor House
- Tourist Accommodation Plot (Currently Old Barns) – Lapsed Planning Approval of 12 Units (can be re-submitted)
- Previous Planning Approval (now lapsed) for a New 3000 sq foot Farmhouse (can be re-submitted)
- Previous Planning Approval (now lapsed) for New Farm Outbuildings and Barn (can be re-submitted)
- Viable Renewable Hydro System Subject to Required Planning (Potential Lease Income) (See Google Map in Details)
- Elevated Setting with Panoramic Rural and Mountain Views
- Situated within a 15 Minute drive from Douglas Town and 25 Minutes from the Airport
IntroductionIdyllic location which benefits from planning approval for a magnificent Country Manor House, boasting over 8000 square foot of living space; master bedroom suite with four further bedrooms, four bathrooms and four reception rooms. Planning application approval for Farmhouse and yard. Approached by a long private driveway, its elevated setting has panoramic rural and mountain views. The site is superbly situated within a 15 minute drive from Douglas Town Centre and a 25 minutes from the Airport. The Isle of Man offers 0% corporation tax for most businesses, no capital gains or inheritance tax, personal income tax at 20% with a maximum tax cap of £200,000 per annum.
Directions to property
See Overview Tab for Details
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and telephone are all available to the property. Private drainage will need to be installed as part of the re-development scheme. PLANNING NUMBERS: 13/00547/B & 16/00561/REM - planning duration in perpetuity. OFFERS and VIEWING Strictly by appointment through the Agent, Harmony Homes. POSSESSION Freehold vacant possession on completion.
These particulars, although believed to be correct, are for information only and do not constitute or form any contract nor should any statement contained therein be relied upon as a presentation of fact. Neither the seller, Harmony Homes, nor any employee of the firm has the authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property and cannot accept liability for any error or errors in the particulars. It is the sole responsibility of any prospective purchaser or lessee to verify the description of the property and make his own proper enquiries, searches and inspection.