Eaton Court, Palace Road , Douglas 2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment To Let in Douglas
- Purpose Built Apartment
- Views over Douglas Bay to Onchan Head
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Large Lounge/Dining Room
- 2 Bedrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Kitchen, Bathroom
- uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secure Underground Parking
- Library Photographs
IntroductionLarge spacious Apartment with stunning view over Douglas Bay
Directions to property
Communal Entrance Hall
Entrance door leading to underground parking area. Lift to all floors. Stairs to all floors.
23'0" (7.01 M) x 20'9" (6.32 M) approx. (L' Shaped)
12'0" (3.66 M) x 10'0" (3.05 M) approx.
14'9" (4.50 M) x 12'0" (3.66 M) approx.
With built in Wardeobes
11'10" (3.61 M) x 10'8" (3.25 M) approx.
Secure underground parking area with access to Communal Hall.
RENT:£1100 PCM DEPOSIT: £1100 SERVICES: Gas Central Heating LEASE: Minimum 12 month let. RESTRICTIONS: No Smokers, No Children or Pets The pictures shown were taken in Eaton Court and the Apartments all have the same dimensions, some picture content may vary by apartment. Library pictures only VIEWING: Strictly by appointment through the landlords agents, Harmony Homes. DISCLAIMER: These particulars, although believed to be correct, are for information only and do not constitute or form any contract nor should any statement contained therein be relied upon as a presentation of fact. Neither the seller, Harmony Homes, nor any employee of the firm has the authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property and cannot accept liability for any error or errors in the particulars. It is the sole responsibility of any prospective purchaser or lessee to verify the description of the property and make his own proper enquiries, searches and inspection.
Rent Checks & Admin Fee
RENT CHECK CHARGES A rent Check form must be completed at a cost of £30 for Standard £40 for express and £50 for international (This report can take over five days) ADMINISTRATION FEE A £50 administration fee will be charged for preparing the Leases.
1. We would kindly ask that no more than two people from the same household attend the viewing and, sadly, no children at this stage. 2. Please wear clean disposable gloves for the appointment (we can supply these if needed) 3. Please maintain a distance of 2 metres from people outside your family group. Prior to the viewing, please let us know the following: If anyone is suffering from flu-like symptoms. If anyone has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or is self-isolating for any reason. **If the answer to either is yes then, sadly, we will not be able to carry out the viewing at this time and will re-arrange the appointment for you after a minimum of 14 days.