Craig Lea, Fistard, Port St. Mary 4 bedroom detached house SSTC in Port St. Mary
- Detached Cottage in Fistard Having Some Sea Views
- Unfinished Project with Huge Potential
- Many Modernisations in Progress - Rewiring, Re-Plumbing, Re-Plastering
- First Floor Lounge with Centre Staircase
- Good Size Kitchen with Rangemaster in need of Modernisation, Dining Room with Amtico Floor
- Four Bedrooms, New Bathroom, Second Unfinished Bathroom
- New uPVC Windows, Oil Central Heating
- Small Garden, Off Road Parking
IntroductionDetached cottage situated in Fistard, Port St Mary. This is an unfinished project having huge potential, priced realistically to allow for the ongoing completion of works. Some sea views.
Directions to property
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen
14'4" (4m 36cm) x 10'6" (3m 20cm) approx.
14'4" (4m 36cm) x 13'0" (3m 96cm) approx.
12'0" (3m 65cm) x 8'3" (2m 51cm) approx.
8'4" (2m 54cm) x 8'5" (2m 56cm) approx.
24'0" (7m 31cm) x 14'4" (4m 36cm) approx.
12'4" (3m 75cm) x 10'8" (3m 25cm) approx.
11'10" (3m 60cm) x 8'8" (2m 64cm) approx.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage installed. Oil central heating. INCLUSIONS Tba RATES Rateable value £. Approx rates payable gross £ Tba (inclusive of water rates) 2022/2023. POSSESSION FREEHOLD VACANT POSSESSION ON COMPLETION. VIEWING Strictly by appointment through the Agent, Harmony Homes. OFFERS Strictly through the Agent, Harmony Homes.
These particulars, although believed to be correct, are for information only and do not constitute or form any contract nor should any statement contained therein be relied upon as a presentation of fact. Neither the seller, Harmony Homes, nor any employee of the firm has the authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property and cannot accept liability for any error or errors in the particulars. It is the sole responsibility of any prospective purchaser or lessee to verify the description of the property and make his own proper enquiries, searches and inspection.