Eairee Veg, Ballamodha Straight, Ballasalla 5 bedroom detached bungalow For Sale in Ballasalla
- Fantastic Opportunity for Development in Rural Area, Country, Sea, Hill Views and Over St Marks Country Park
- Stunning Rural Setting in Approximately 3 Acres
- Planning Permission Approved, Application No 16/00176/B for a 5 Bedroom Dormer Bungalow which when complete Would Consist of Lounge, Open Plan Dining Room/Kitchen, Office, Master Bedroom, Jack and Jill Bathroom, 4 Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Large
- Outside Having Ample Parking Areas, 2 Large Outbuildings-Barn/Workshop
- Fenced Paddock Approximately 1 Acre
- Adjacent Property 'White Lodge' for Sale with Harmony Homes, Could Increase Acreage
- Additional Acreage For Sale by Separate Negotiation
- By Separate Negotiation: Separate Planning Application 17/00547/B for a Detached Bungalow Having Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen, Parking for Approximately 4 Cars, Fenced Paddock, and Includes Small Triangular Piece of Land to the Left of the Drive
IntroductionUnfinished Project, in rural setting of approx. 3 acres, Lovely views. Planning permission approved, Application No 16/00176/B Ample Outside parking areas, Large outbuildings Barn and workshop. One acre Fenced paddock. Adjacent property ‘White Lodge also for sale with Harmony Homes, can be viewed together. Additional acreage by separate negotiation. Also by separate negotiation Detached Bungalow/holiday cottage, Planning application 17/00547/B, which includes Fenced paddock, parking for 4 vehicles.
Directions to property
Mains water, electricity and private drainage installed. RATES Rateable value £. Approx rates payable gross £ Tba (inclusive of water rates) 2023/2024. POSSESSION FREEHOLD VACANT POSSESSION ON COMPLETION. VIEWING Strictly by appointment through the Agent, Harmony Homes. OFFERS Strictly through the Agent, Harmony Homes.
These particulars, although believed to be correct, are for information only and do not constitute or form any contract nor should any statement contained therein be relied upon as a presentation of fact. Neither the seller, Harmony Homes, nor any employee of the firm has the authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property and cannot accept liability for any error or errors in the particulars. It is the sole responsibility of any prospective purchaser or lessee to verify the description of the property and make his own proper enquiries, searches and inspection.