Brambley Cottage, Cronk Road, Union Mills 5 bedroom detached house For Sale in Union Mills
- Exclusive Modern Detached Family Home
- Overlooking the Central Valley in a Mature & Private Location
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite & Dressing Room
- 4 Further En-Suite Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility
- Lounge, Family Room
- Double Garage
- Fully Landscaped Gardens
- Also Possible to Purchase Plot Alone - Enquire for Price
IntroductionBrambley Cottage is part of a prestigious development of just two exclusive 5 bedroomed modern detached family homes, situated in a quaint village just 5 minutes outside the island’s financial centre of Douglas. Overlooking the central valley with stunning views of the northerly hills and sublime sunsets. Each residence blends classical elegance with the latest contemporary designs. This property can be purchased at any stage of the development with a price adjustment being made accordingly. Stated price is for the completed property. Alternatively the property may be purchased from plan at a discounted price.
Dependent upon the state of construction, a choice of kitchens will be available to an identified budget. l Appliances included to complement the kitchen will be from Miele and Sub Zero and will include: gas hob, oven, wine cooler, instant hot and cold filtered water tap and American style fridge freezer with ice maker. Granite worktops will be fitted.
Stunning modern bathroom layouts with high quality tiling, large walk in shower enclosures and extra depth baths. Luxury Hansgrohe chrome shower and tap fittings, which are highly water efficient, will be used to compliment the stylish Villeroy & Boch porcelain ware.
• These houses are of traditional construction, built to the very highest of thermal standards and employ throughout what is considered to be best of the latest innovations available such as Waste Heat Recovery Ventilation System, Solar Panels, Triple Glazing, Air Source Heat Pump. • Coving will be fitted to all ceilings with the exception of bathrooms, en-suites and storage areas. • Real wood, walnut veneered doors. • The sustainable energy roof mounted solar panels are estimated to provide up to 50% of your domestic hot water needs. • Remote controlled garage doors. • Property comes complete with a log fire with water back boiler. • Programmable scene lighting to the lounge and master bedroom. • The properties are extremely well insulated, exceeding building Regulation requirements. • Fully landscaped gardens with footpaths round to the rear garden and patio area where you can enjoy the stunning views.
These particulars, although believed to be correct, are for information only and do not constitute or form any contract nor should any statement contained therein be relied upon as a presentation of fact. Neither the seller, Harmony Homes, nor any employee of the firm has the authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property and cannot accept liability for any error or errors in the particulars. It is the sole responsibility of any prospective purchaser or lessee to verify the description of the property and make his own proper enquiries, searches and inspection.