Brambley Cottage, Cronk Road, Union Mills 5 bedroom detached house For Sale in Union Mills
- Exclusive Detached Family Home
- Overlooking the Central Valley in a Mature & Private Location
- Please Note This Property Has Not Yet Been Constructed
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite & Dressing Room
- Guest Suite Comprising Lounge, Bedroom & Bathroom
- 3 Further En-Suite Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility
- Lounge, Family Room, Study
- Double Garage, Fully Landscaped Garden
- 10 Year Warranty
IntroductionBrambley Cottage is a prestigious new build home in the process of construction and benefits from a 10 year warranty. Classical elegance blends with the latest contemporary designs, including luxurious bathrooms with Villeroy & Boch porcelain ware, Hansgrohe fittings and walk-in showers. Overlooking the central valley, situated in a quaint village only 5 minutes away from the island’s financial centre in Douglas and only 15 minutes away from the airport.
• These houses are of traditional construction, built to the very highest of thermal standards and employ throughout what is considered to be best of the latest innovations available such as Waste Heat Recovery Ventilation System, Triple Glazing and Air Source Heat Pump. • Remote controlled garage doors. • Property comes complete with a log fire. • Fully landscaped garden with footpath round to the rear garden and patio area.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage are to be installed. SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA: Primary: Braddan School. Secondary: Ballakermeen High School. RATES Rateable value £TBC Approx rates payable gross £TBC (inclusive of water rates) 2020/2021. OFFERS and VIEWING Strictly by appointment through the Agent, Harmony Homes. POSSESSION Freehold vacant possession on completion
These particulars, although believed to be correct, are for information only and do not constitute or form any contract nor should any statement contained therein be relied upon as a presentation of fact. Neither the seller, Harmony Homes, nor any employee of the firm has the authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property and cannot accept liability for any error or errors in the particulars. It is the sole responsibility of any prospective purchaser or lessee to verify the description of the property and make his own proper enquiries, searches and inspection.