The term ‘Harmony Homes’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of this website, Harmony Homes Ltd whose registered office is 22 Church Street, Port Erin, IM9 6AQ and McArd Properties Ltd trading as Harmony Homes Douglas, whose registered office is 36 Victoria Street, Douglas, IM1 2LB.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The “Service” refers to online marketing offered by us or the Customer as well as any facility provided through the website that relates to buying, selling or valuation.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Harmony Homes Ltd or Harmony Homes Douglas. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Harmony Homes Ltd and Harmony Homes Douglas take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We make no warranty that this website is free from errors, defects or viruses, although we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the material on the site for visitor use is free from viruses.
Entering your property details into our site indicates:
- That the details supplied by you are TRUE and ACCURATE and not misleading in any material way.
- That you are the legal owner of the property with the sole right to sell, or you have legal power of attorney on behalf of the property owner.
- That you agree to us publishing these details for you through our preferred suppliers.
- That you are aware that the property may be available on our website before this inspection has taken place.
- That you allow us to access the property being placed for sale in order to confirm the accuracy of both the valuation and the description.
All property details supplied by owners to us must be FAIR, HONEST and ACCURATE.
- We reserve the right to delete any descriptions which we know or believe to be false or misleading, or where there is a potential for misunderstanding.
- The property description should only provide a factual breakdown of the property features – it should not include ‘claims’ about the property or terms of sale which are not a matter of fact or which cannot be ascertained and verified by reasonable inspection, or in the case of any legal aspects, confirmed by available documentation.
- The factual accuracy of the information supplied for publication on this site, is the responsibility of the vendor and you agree to indemnify us against any claims or expenses arising from misleading or inaccurate claims made by you about your property.
- Any photographs submitted for publication against a property must be a true likeness of the property and yours to own.
- When submitting photographs to us, you agree to grant us a copyright licence.
- You cannot use photographs from a third party without the party’s express permission – it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that you have copyright and, in turn, that you agree to indemnify us in respect of any claims against us or expenses incurred by us in respect of breach of copyright.
- No aspect of our website may be used outside of the website and out of the context in which it was written. This does not prevent customers from using their own materials elsewhere PROVIDING that such details are not back-sourced from this website.
- Personal Vendor information is not displayed on our website.
- If you decide to pass on your details you do so at your own risk.
- All buyers are referred through our systems to the appropriate listing on this website.
- Additional contact details or website address URLs are NOT permitted in the property description text and will be deleted, unless previous authorisation has been granted by us.
We will always try our best to get it right but sometimes, unforeseeably and uncontrollably, things can go wrong. If you have a complaint or query about any aspect of our service please contact us:
Harmony Homes Ltd, 22 Church Street, Port Erin, IM9 6AQ
Harmony Homes Douglas, 36 Victoria Street, Douglas, IM1 2LB
Any dispute pertaining to the provision of our service is subject to Manx laws.